Have you ever thought, “There must be a better way to . . .
* come up with the perfect busines name
* create a great company slogan
* develop a one-of-a-kind brand
* explain my idea so people get it, want it and remember it
* pitch my project so decision-makers say yes
* title my book so it POP!s off the shelf
* give my film or play a stop-em-in-their-tracks tagline
* design an elevator speech that motivates people to say “Tell me more”
* find hundreds of new quotes on creativity and innovation
There ARE better ways to do all of the above. In fact, there are 25 better ways to create the perfect pitch, title, tagline, business name, brand, ad campaign, company slogan and sales sound-bite.
And the good news is, all these 25 techniques can be found in the just-released paperback version of the critically-acclaimed book POP! (Perigee-Penguin)
More good news is you don’t need an MBA, multi-million dollar budget or crack marketing team to create an attention-grabbing, one-of-a-kind “Phrase That Pays.” You just need this book.
Discover why Sam Horn’s POP! Process has received raves from Seth Godin, Ken Blanchard, Jeffrey Gitomer and was one of the top-ranked presentations at Inc. Magazine’s annual convention honoring the fastest-growing entrepreneurial companies in the country.
You’ll love that this jam-packed book doesn’t waste time on platitudes you’ve heard before or ivory tower theories that aren’t relevant in the real world.
POP! features original insights you can use immediately to help your company, creation, cause and campain get noticed — for all the right reasons. In today’s tough economy, it’s more important than ever to have an INTRIGUING name that gets people interested in what you have to say and sell. This book is your secret weapon to writing copy, creating trademark-able names and crafting marketing material that helps you break out vs. blend in. Buy it today.