Imagine learning best-practice tips from T. Harv Eker, Brian Tracy, Les Brown, John Gray, Alex Mandossian, Alan Webber (Fast Company), Ryan Lee and Joe Sugarman on how to fast-forward the success of your personal and professional life . . .
You can do that Nov. 6-8 at YOOvolution – the first ever 3D Virtual Business Conference.
This fascinating online experience provides opportunities to connect with people from around the world while accelerating your effectiveness on and off the job.
Programs focus on how to:
* grow your business an in unpredictable economy
* use electronic marketing to generate ongoing passive income
* turn your passion into purpose and profits
* enrich your relationships
* catapult sales with innovative approaches that really work
* accomplish your goals – no matter what
I’ll be speaking on how to “Create an Elevator Intro that Opens Doors and Close Deals” which was one of the top-rated sessions at the ’08 Inc. 500/5000 conference.
I’ll be revealing why many elevator speeches lose people at hello – and how you can craft an elevator intro that leads to meaningful conversations and connections.
Check out this unique opportunity – http://www.yoovolution.com/insider/index2.php